Satalyte Publishing has closed its submissions for now. Please check back to see when we will be accepting again.
Multiple submissions are acceptable, though we prefer no simultaneous
submissions. Acceptance or rejection will be given by email, so please ensure a
correct email address when submitting.
We will only consider complete manuscripts, therefore please do not send
partial manuscripts without first emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
stating that this is the case.
If we like your concept, we will contact you regarding a timeline for your submission.
What Satalyte Publishing is looking for:
- high quality fiction in any genre
- any length is acceptable, though we would prefer novels (40,000+ words)
Works under novel size will be considered for ebook publication only, but will be
considered on a case by case basis.
Novelettes are considered to be 7,500 words and over up to 17,500 words.
Novels are considered to be 40,000 words and over.
Please use the following page for reference –
We are offering our authors the following:
Print – 10% of Recommended Retail Price with a sliding scale (up to 15%) based on sales.
eBook – 70% of net profits with a sliding scale (up to 80%) based on sales.
Your email should include the following:
- Name and/or pen name
- contact details
- Title and wordcount
- a bio (of no more than 300 words)
- previous publishing credits
The subject line should read ‘Submission: [author]-[title].
Your work should be attached to this email with the following:
- Document with minimal formatting
- Courier or Times New Roman; 12pt; italics when needed. No underlining
- Double spaced
- Do not use tab or spacing to indent lines.
Using a Word ‘style’ is acceptable
- Ensure your work has been spell-checked and proofread
- File should be named in the following format: [surname]-[title]
Your submission should be sent to: email@example.com
A response will be sent within the week of receipt of your manuscript.
Acceptance or rejection of your manuscript is anticipated to occur within 8 to 12 weeks.